The Company Disclosure: The company publishing content at this specific website is Robert & Lynn Belles DBA Belles Business Group & “Travel Like an Architect™”. Stated individuals are also majority shareholders of Belles Firm of Architecture Inc. of Illinois, and home based travel agents hosted by “Outside Agents”, a Cruises & Tours Unlimited company, DBA “Planning To Cruise”. Our business efforts overlap and are cross linked from website to website. Advertisements for any of these entities may be shown on this site from time to time.
1. For purposes of this Policy, “User” means any person (i) accessing the Company’s website, (ii) using the services available through the Company’s website, or (iii) contacting the Company via the website’s contact form.
2. Personally Identifiable Information (PII). In the course of using the Services, Users may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information to the Company, including such Users’ first and last names, mailing addresses (including zip codes), e-mail addresses, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personally identifiable information. The Company may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Depending upon the particular Service, some of the information the Company asks Users to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If a User does not provide the mandatory information with respect to a particular Service, that User will not be able to use or access that Service. However, no personally identifiable information will be collected about a User until and unless a User provides such information in order to access a Service.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. In the course of providing the Services, the Company may gather certain information that does not specifically identify a specific User. This information may include Uniform Resource Locators (“URLs”) used by Users to access the Services, the browser used by User to access the Services (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.), a User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and a User’s Machine Access Control (“MAC”) address. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis and is used for the operation of the Services and to maintain the quality of the Services.
4. Use of Information. We will use the Information to provide the Services to you, including, as needed, sharing your information with third parties as provided in Section 4 below. We may also use your information to: (i) ensure that our records are accurate; (ii) send out information on additional travel or services you may be interested in on behalf of the Company and; (iii) Our Travel and Business Partners.
5.2 Client Relationship Data. We, the Company, will maintain certain PII as described below to communicate with you, and to manage related information.
5.3. Government Authorities. The Company may be required by law to provide personally identifiable information to governmental authorities in certain circumstances. The Company will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or other judicial requirements. The Company fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying Users who use the Services for illegal activities. The Company reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that the Company, in good faith and in its sole discretion, believes to be unlawful.
5.4. Direct Marketing. The Company does not disclose User’s personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
6. Security and Protection of Information..
6.1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII). The Company shall store personally identifiable information in accordance with current industry security standards in order to protect it from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. User access to his or her own personally identifiable information is available through unique customer ID and a password selected by User. Such information is stored on a secure server only accessible by the Company. The Company encrypts personally identifiable information using industry-recognized standards in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information that a User submits to the Company.
6.2. Transmission of Personally Identifiable Information. When personally identifiable information is transmitted to other parties, such as Belles Firm of Architecture Inc., Planning To Cruise, Outside Agents, Revelex, Odysseus Solutions Inc., TravelESolutions.com, government authorities, credit card providers, or any other authorized third parties affiliated with the Belles’ business’, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information.
6.3. Access and User Changes to Information. User may access and update User’s information at any time by contacting the Company. However, any changes to User’s information will only be reflected going forward; the Company cannot alter information it has already provided to third parties.
6.4. No Warranties. No data transmission over the Internet or other wireless communication method can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while the Company will make all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of Users’ information, both personally identifiable and otherwise, THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIVACY OF SUCH TRANSMITTED INFORMATION. The Company’s obligations with respect to the security of Users’ stored information are set forth in the applicable contract. State laws may also apply to said obligations to secure stored information.
8. General Data Protection Regulation. We do not offer Services to residents of the European Union. While the Company attempts to avoid doing business with residents of the European Union, we cannot prevent such activity in every case. Given this fact, residents of the European Union expressly assume responsibility for their actions on this website, any related website, or any third-party service. Further, residents of the European Union in using the Company’s services, indemnify the Company with regard to E.U. law. We store any personally identifiable information any visitor to the Company’s sites and its partners as required by U.S. law and industry best practices.
10. California Law. The following provisions apply only to Users residing or domiciled in the State of California:
10.1 Sale of Personally Identifiable Information. Under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80, a User residing in the State of California has the right to request from the Company a list of all third parties to which the Company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. As stated before, the Company does not and will not disclose such information for direct marketing purposes. For questions about this policy, please contact us at the email address indicated in the header of this, the Company’s, website.
10.2 Do Not Track Signals. In order to help us personalize your experience on our website, the Company does not act on Do Not Track signals from a User’s Internet browser. The Company’s suppliers that collect personally identifiable information through the Services also do not act on Do Not Track signals from a user’s browser. The Company makes no representations concerning a third-party partner that collects personally identifiable information directly through the Company’s website. These disclosures are made under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575.
11. Indemnification. The Company is solely responsible for this websites content, data, security, and compliance with all applicable law.